Community Help and Resources
- Crisis Connections, King County 24-hour crisis line
- Northwest Harvest
- Blood Works NW
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- State-wide resources for mental health, food security, blood donation, and much more
- Comcast Internet Basics package
- Internet access options, from WA state's COVID website
Paid Family and Medical Leave - you may be able to recieve parital wage replacement through Washington State's new Paid Family and Medical Leave program if you are unable to work becuase you or a family member is sick with COVID-19. PFML is a Washington state program that gives individuals paid time off if they worked 820 hours in the state of Washington last year and expereinced a qualitfying event.
FFCRA leave (Families First Coronavirus Response Act) - you may be able to recieve partial wage replacement through the FFCRA, a new law enacted by the federal governement in response to COVID-19 impacts.