Complimentary Life Insurance
Register for your NEA Complimentary Life Insurance—where you have automatic coverage at no cost to members!
What is it?
- Up to $1,000 of term life insurance
- $5,000 of accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage
- $50,000 of AD&D insurance for any covered accident that occurs on the job or while serving as an Association Leader
- $150,000 of life insurance for unlawful homicide while on the job
Who gets it?
- To help provide for your family, the NEA Members Insurance Trust makes benefits available at no extra cost to Active, Staff, Reserve, and Life members.
How do you register?
- Go to the NEA Member Benefits website to register as a member and name your beneficiary. If you would like to change your beneficiary, you can easily do so at this website at any time.
- If you have any questions, call NEA Member Benefits at 1-800-637-4636.
Click here for a printer friendly version of this information.